HiveRenewables by Molecule
Hive, Molecule’s add-on for renewables, is designed for companies trading renewable certificates and allowances, including RECs, RINs, and RGGIs.
By adding Hive to Molecule, you will gain access to customizable reporting built on our extensive experience working with companies trading renewables. These reports will allow you to manage the nuanced, full lifecycle of renewable instruments - including minting, eligibility, and optimization.
Hive makes it easy to:
- Manage your forecast, contracted, and delivered credits and offsets
- Match up credits and offsets with the commodities that generated or consumed them
- Capture type-specific fields, such as eligibility, class, and expiry
- Handle certificate numbers, helping you to manage inventory and prevent double-counting
- Manage the full lifecycle around credits and offsets - from estimate to retirement
- Optimize renewable instrument trades based on your strategy, including obligations, cost of obligations, inventory of RECs and their vintages, expirations and costs, and cross-eligibility
- Access powerful custom reports, such as how credits offset carbon positions, the value of your inventory, regulatory compliance, and more
Find out more
Read on for general information, or contact us for details. We'd love to hear from you.
Hive Implementation Options
As with any Molecule product, we provide a fixed-fee implementation, meaning you will know exactly what to budget to get your ETRM up and running.
Types of Organizations that can use Hive
- Independent power producers (IPPs)
- Carbon or renewables desks
- Hedge funds
- Hedge advisors